This mod brings back the original THUG2 sound options menu with the playlist menu.
Song names can be edited in the "skater_sfx.qb" file.
Don't worry about the updater overwriting the files. That's taken care of if you decide to use the custom dll included in the download.
The dll is NOT made by me & I don't think the game will be able to update with this file so backup the original if you plan on using this file!
- The text in the menu doesn't go back to normal after being highlighted.
(As shown in the 2nd screenshot.)
- Sound options don't save when closing the game, this includes the playlist.
- The menu locks up the game when exiting it from the main menu.
(Fixed thanks to a main menu bug fix included in THUGPRO version 0.5.0.70. Please note that it still takes a few seconds to return to the main menu.)
- Made compatible with version 0.5.0.73.
- The file's now a .zip instead of a .rar.
(This is most likely the last update as I think the next THUGPRO update will support custom music normally from what I've heard.)
- Completely rewritten main post & added a tutorial for a new way on changing the song names.
- Readme file now has a link to the tutorial.
(There's no need to re-download right now since nothing in the mod changed besides the readme file.)
- Made compatible with version 0.5.0.71.
- Removed the main menu warning in the readme file since the bug is fixed.
- Made compatible with version 0.5.0.70.
- The playlist should no longer lock up the main menu. (It's now useable in the main menu.)
- Made compatible with version 0.5.0.69.
- All of the files in the .RAR are no longer in a folder.
- Removed the screenshot in the file since it was pretty much pointless.
- The playlist is now available online!