Edits/Montages, babyyyy

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
PoppySquidJr

Edits/Montages, babyyyy

Post by PoppySquidJr » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Instead of dedicating a topic to promote my own experiment, I figured I'd create a thread for anyone who wants to do the same and just introduce it with my own experiment. :p

The weird way I play this game is by putting all my stats to zero except flip (fliptrick animations are so slow I max out that stat) and play as pseudo-realistically as I can.

I remove all my HUD (especially balance meters) to add some extra challenge. Sadly due to the grind boost and general ease of most core tricks in this game (as in, a kickflip isn't exactly hard to pull off), this means all I really have to do are skinny ledges and manuals. That being said, I still managed to get enough footage from just a few levels for a short-ish edit.

https://youtu.be/lWJSDOCcFW0

Thoughts? Got your own vids you wanna share?

K3V1N4000

Re: Edits/Montages, babyyyy

Post by K3V1N4000 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:25 am

Heh, reminds me of thpsx.com's montages thread!

Oh, well, im just gonna quote myself! :p
This is what i wrote:Anyway, here's mine!

As i have 14 non-public montages so far, im posting only one. ;P
THUGPro Montage - Recalling and Falling
Boy, those balance meters were so bad! Only thing i owe the mice shitting on my PC, haha!

Also, a bonus!
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

PoppySquidJr

Post by PoppySquidJr » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:37 pm

oooh boy, That's a lot of videos to not release haha.

Yea I was never around in THPS communities like thpsx because I was never much of a high-score player, figured I wouldn't fit in much. Nowadays I just care less so I post what I do, anyway :p

Also jeez, watching those reminds me why I never got involved with high-score stuff, I struggle to hit 1mil with my combos haha

K3V1N4000

Post by K3V1N4000 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:36 am

PoppySquidJr wrote:oooh boy, That's a lot of videos to not release haha.

Yea I was never around in THPS communities like thpsx because I was never much of a high-score player, figured I wouldn't fit in much. Nowadays I just care less so I post what I do, anyway :p

Also jeez, watching those reminds me why I never got involved with high-score stuff, I struggle to hit 1mil with my combos haha
You wrote:Yea I was never around in THPS communities like thpsx because I was never much of a high-score player, figured I wouldn't fit in much.
Yea, i was never much of a high-score player back in 2012, now look at me, it's just practice. ;P
You can be on the thpsx.com forums for as much as you want, it's not only high-scorers that do a billion without effort, it's likely that there's people who don't really care about score in there so not need to worry, haha
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

skatefilter5

Post by skatefilter5 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:58 pm

And me too, i don't care about the high score as well, but getting high scores gets me boring with all the splitscreen, just high score only, i figure why create-a-goal can't be in different level?

Im mostly into career mode like thps4