THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
Post Reply
DemonTHPS
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:30 am

THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

Post by DemonTHPS » Fri May 06, 2016 4:45 am


skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

Post by skatefilter5 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:30 pm

i think bullet did alot of more than 1 bil point but i fine this lame to me.

i hate new orleans but i will try east la instead if get one

5/10
i am not a huge fan of high scores unless leaderboards was there for once

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

Post by K3V1N4000 » Fri May 06, 2016 4:11 pm

skatefilter5 wrote:i think bullet did alot of more than 1 bil point but i fine this lame to me.

i hate new orleans but i will try east la instead if get one

5/10
i am not a huge fan of high scores unless leaderboards was there for once
You fine this lame to you. What?
Also, i kinda understand what you're trying to say, but that's just no-no.
So, tell me when you reach the billion on skatopia and i'll say "new orleans is betterr an ur montage sux!1", you'd like that, right? Well, that's pretty much what you're doing.

Demon finally got to the billion and you just complain it is made on nawlins.. LAME.
(See how it feels?)
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

letmynutzgo
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

Post by letmynutzgo » Fri May 06, 2016 4:37 pm

Dang, Demon. Great job, man.

Skatefilter, I think you are be lame.

Skater1014
VIP
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: 'Murica!
Contact:

Re: THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

Post by Skater1014 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:56 pm

letmynutzgo wrote:I think you are be lame.
I see what you did there. ;)

skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: LAME SCORE STILL DOSEN'T HELP

Post by skatefilter5 » Sat May 07, 2016 11:14 am

letmynutzgo wrote:Dang, Demon. Great job, man.

Skatefilter, I think you are be lame.
1000 mil is still VERY LAME


Every High Score is garbage including mines too bad so sad.

remember i dont care about high scores except goals and career modes and THAT'S IT!

Skater1014
VIP
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: 'Murica!
Contact:

Re: THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

Post by Skater1014 » Sat May 07, 2016 12:15 pm

skatefilter5 wrote:Every High Score is garbage including mines too bad so sad.
"including mines too bad so sad"

He's literally making fun of himself too.
Ok... :shock:

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 1006 Mil - New Orleans - Demon.aS

Post by K3V1N4000 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Skater1014 wrote:
skatefilter5 wrote:Every High Score is garbage including mines too bad so sad.
"including mines too bad so sad"

He's literally making fun of himself too.
Ok... :shock:
Ikr :shock:
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

Post Reply