THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
DemonTHPS
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:30 am

THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by DemonTHPS »


K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Good job! :D
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by skatefilter5 »

wow it's kind of lame still.

%.gone.
Global Moderator
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by %.gone. »

skatefilter5 wrote:wow it's kind of lame still.
We get it you don't like whores. However, you don't need to regurgitate the same response every time another whore video is posted.
The title gives a point value which is quite the inkling to the contents of the post.
Don't like something, move along. I think you secretly love whores and you sit through each and every video posted but pretend you don't because that wouldn't be cool, right?

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by K3V1N4000 »

%.gone. wrote:
skatefilter5 wrote:wow it's kind of lame still.
We get it you don't like whores. However, you don't need to regurgitate the same response every time another whore video is posted.
The title gives a point value which is quite the inkling to the contents of the post.
Don't like something, move along. I think you secretly love whores and you sit through each and every video posted but pretend you don't because that wouldn't be cool, right?
What %gone said.
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by skatefilter5 »

%.gone. wrote:
skatefilter5 wrote:wow it's kind of lame still.
We get it you don't like whores. However, you don't need to regurgitate the same response every time another whore video is posted.
The title gives a point value which is quite the inkling to the contents of the post.
Don't like something, move along. I think you secretly love whores and you sit through each and every video posted but pretend you don't because that wouldn't be cool, right?
it only the high scores that i cant get more than 100 mil but i alway not a fun of high scores anymore but for me , pulling of my point sucks for me and i cant get a higher number

Skater1014
VIP
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: 'Murica!
Contact:

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by Skater1014 »

As soon as I see a thread with a score on it and it has a reply from Skatefilter, I already know what that reply is...

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Skater1014 wrote:As soon as I see a thread with a score on it and it has a reply from Skatefilter, I already know what that reply is...
Yea... I actually can expect a negative reply from skatefilter5 on any thread with a high score, even if Demon made around 5 threads about high scores, i feel skatefilter will reply with nothing else than hate on all/most of those threads
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

SK8.William
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:38 am
Location: Brazil,and i didn't get shot yet.

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by SK8.William »

skatefilter5 wrote:
it only the high scores that i cant get more than 100 mil but i alway not a fun of high scores anymore but for me , pulling of my point sucks for me and i cant get a higher number
You're talking about yourself,like you are the one that scored 575Mill.But no,that was Demon.He didn't score that much to challenge anyone,so instead of hating the score that Demon made for HIMSELF,why don't you say ''Congratulations,that's a nice score!'',filter?
"Paradise's kinda cool until you smash your face into a banyan tree"

-Rodney Mullen
Image

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by K3V1N4000 »

SK8.William wrote:
skatefilter5 wrote:
it only the high scores that i cant get more than 100 mil but i alway not a fun of high scores anymore but for me , pulling of my point sucks for me and i cant get a higher number
You're talking about yourself,like you are the one that scored 575Mill.But no,that was Demon.He didn't score that much to challenge anyone,so instead of hating the score that Demon made for HIMSELF,why don't you say ''Congratulations,that's a nice score!'',filter?
What SK8.William said, too.
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

Post Reply