THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by skatefilter5 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:53 pm

SK8.William wrote:
skatefilter5 wrote:
it only the high scores that i cant get more than 100 mil but i alway not a fun of high scores anymore but for me , pulling of my point sucks for me and i cant get a higher number
You're talking about yourself,like you are the one that scored 575Mill.But no,that was Demon.He didn't score that much to challenge anyone,so instead of hating the score that Demon made for HIMSELF,why don't you say ''Congratulations,that's a nice score!'',filter?
I know but I couldnt say congratulations but it just diffcult to says congratlulations for me...
unlike New Orleans i give up this level but in east la i only got 93 mil points to far.
it take alot of practice too
Image

that's like amost 100 mil i reach yesterday but in thaw, the mechanics sucks for me and i cant control with double roll if i dont know if i can have the board straight.

in thug2/pro i can repeat the lines by spine transfering, but without bank drops i do airshuffle to stickslap then i go caveman, i repeat to process over and over again

i know thug pro is better than thaw because i tried in thaw version it didnt give me 30 mil - 50 mil for thaw that sucks.

SK8.William
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:38 am
Location: Brazil,and i didn't get shot yet.

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by SK8.William » Wed May 18, 2016 4:34 pm

skatefilter5 wrote:
SK8.William wrote:
skatefilter5 wrote:
it only the high scores that i cant get more than 100 mil but i alway not a fun of high scores anymore but for me , pulling of my point sucks for me and i cant get a higher number
You're talking about yourself,like you are the one that scored 575Mill.But no,that was Demon.He didn't score that much to challenge anyone,so instead of hating the score that Demon made for HIMSELF,why don't you say ''Congratulations,that's a nice score!'',filter?
I know but I couldnt say congratulations but it just diffcult to says congratlulations for me...
unlike New Orleans i give up this level but in east la i only got 93 mil points to far.
it take alot of practice too
Image

that's like amost 100 mil i reach yesterday but in thaw, the mechanics sucks for me and i cant control with double roll if i dont know if i can have the board straight.

in thug2/pro i can repeat the lines by spine transfering, but without bank drops i do airshuffle to stickslap then i go caveman, i repeat to process over and over again

i know thug pro is better than thaw because i tried in thaw version it didnt give me 30 mil - 50 mil for thaw that sucks.
That's not the deal,man.I am telling you to say Congratulations to Demon because he achieved that score.For example,I'm kinda happy about your 93 million,that's something i won't be able to do in East L.A until i change my tricks and practice as hard as possible.You should say the same to Demon.Get it?
"Paradise's kinda cool until you smash your face into a banyan tree"

-Rodney Mullen
Image

skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by skatefilter5 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:07 pm

SK8.William wrote:
skatefilter5 wrote:
SK8.William wrote:
You're talking about yourself,like you are the one that scored 575Mill.But no,that was Demon.He didn't score that much to challenge anyone,so instead of hating the score that Demon made for HIMSELF,why don't you say ''Congratulations,that's a nice score!'',filter?
I know but I couldnt say congratulations but it just diffcult to says congratlulations for me...
unlike New Orleans i give up this level but in east la i only got 93 mil points to far.
it take alot of practice too
Image

that's like amost 100 mil i reach yesterday but in thaw, the mechanics sucks for me and i cant control with double roll if i dont know if i can have the board straight.

in thug2/pro i can repeat the lines by spine transfering, but without bank drops i do airshuffle to stickslap then i go caveman, i repeat to process over and over again

i know thug pro is better than thaw because i tried in thaw version it didnt give me 30 mil - 50 mil for thaw that sucks.
That's not the deal,man.I am telling you to say Congratulations to Demon because he achieved that score.For example,I'm kinda happy about your 93 million,that's something i won't be able to do in East L.A until i change my tricks and practice as hard as possible.You should say the same to Demon.Get it?
since it started with new olrean i hated alot of times since east la is not released it i never cared about his score in the only level new orleans but
for new orleans this level sucks with too many spine transfers but i can only manage skatopia and east la with single spine transfers if it no too many verts will that's my maxium score in this level.

That's hit my new record of the day with east la way better than new orleans! HAHA!
If im back in online i never play new orleans, thps2/thps1 levels, maybe boston, not thug1 levels exept new jersey. if it's someone host any levels not even downhill from thp8 but someone

Image

High Score is over...

And yeah i get it now, okay?

SK8.William
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:38 am
Location: Brazil,and i didn't get shot yet.

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by SK8.William » Thu May 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Good score man.But from what i could understand,you Don't Care about Demon's score.Then here's one good thing to do: Do not say the score/vid is lame,just ignore the topic and don't post anything,okay? Saying something is lame kinda F**ks up depresses the author '-' Be nice to people,that's a cool thing to do :D
"Paradise's kinda cool until you smash your face into a banyan tree"

-Rodney Mullen
Image

skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by skatefilter5 » Thu May 19, 2016 5:49 pm

SK8.William wrote:Good score man.But from what i could understand,you Don't Care about Demon's score.Then here's one good thing to do: Do not say the score/vid is lame,just ignore the topic and don't post anything,okay? Saying something is lame kinda F**ks up depresses the author '-' Be nice to people,that's a cool thing to do :D
okay find then I'll try to be nice again

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by K3V1N4000 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Yea, just think of it from the author's perspective, you wouldn't like that!
Imagine if that happened to you, every single time you do something you're proud of.

Think of it.
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

Rozz
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:47 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by Rozz » Thu May 19, 2016 11:25 pm

No, what this kid really should do is something simple. STOP COMMENTING ON DEMON'S VIDEOS, aS VIDEOS, MY VIDEOS, BULLET VIDEOS OR OTHER WHORE PLAYERS' VIDEOS WITH TOXIC COMMENTS WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT AND THE OTHER 13 MULTIACCOUNTS THAT YOU HAVE AND SPAMMING THE VIDEOS WITH YOUR DISLIKES AND MEANINGLESS COMMENTS THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE CLEAN GRAMMAR AND THEN WHEN YOU GET CONFRONTED FOR YOUR NONSENSE STOP SAYING THAT IS NOT YOU WHEN IT CLEARLY IS YOU, SAME BROKEN ENGLISH, SAME CHILDISH ATTITUDE AND EVEN THE SAME IMMATURE MENTALITY AND PERSONALITY. If you really don't like something then be a GROWN MAN WITH GOALS, PASSIONS AND EVEN A SOLID OPINION and ignore that thing that bothers you and keep going with your life, go to sleep and tomorrow is gonna be a new and bright day. Nobody started something with you and now you're acting up like a complete FOOL, we're a community, we're supposed to understand each other, be there for each other, compliment each other when needed and of course, try to be happier and grow up every single day of our lives. Trust me, don't even come online, don't even bother bro because everybody is tired of your foolishness, of your attitude, of YOU as an individual and they really hate you for all the stuff that you do to them and because of how ANNOYING you can be, or you try to find a community that can stand your childish posts, actions and even opinions or you GROW UP AND BE A MAN ALREADY IN THIS COMMUNITY. It's your choice, bro. Or, I'll have to show some solid proof of your toxic personality to Sk8ace and get you Temporarily banned from OpenSpy so you can learn in the hard way.

Skater1014
VIP
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: 'Murica!
Contact:

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by Skater1014 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Rozz wrote:No, what this kid really should do is something simple. STOP COMMENTING ON DEMON'S VIDEOS, aS VIDEOS, MY VIDEOS, BULLET VIDEOS OR OTHER WHORE PLAYERS' VIDEOS WITH TOXIC COMMENTS WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT AND THE OTHER 13 MULTIACCOUNTS THAT YOU HAVE AND SPAMMING THE VIDEOS WITH YOUR DISLIKES AND MEANINGLESS COMMENTS THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE CLEAN GRAMMAR AND THEN WHEN YOU GET CONFRONTED FOR YOUR NONSENSE STOP SAYING THAT IS NOT YOU WHEN IT CLEARLY IS YOU, SAME BROKEN ENGLISH, SAME CHILDISH ATTITUDE AND EVEN THE SAME IMMATURE MENTALITY AND PERSONALITY. If you really don't like something then be a GROWN MAN WITH GOALS, PASSIONS AND EVEN A SOLID OPINION and ignore that thing that bothers you and keep going with your life, go to sleep and tomorrow is gonna be a new and bright day. Nobody started something with you and now you're acting up like a complete FOOL, we're a community, we're supposed to understand each other, be there for each other, compliment each other when needed and of course, try to be happier and grow up every single day of our lives. Trust me, don't even come online, don't even bother bro because everybody is tired of your foolishness, of your attitude, of YOU as an individual and they really hate you for all the stuff that you do to them and because of how ANNOYING you can be, or you try to find a community that can stand your childish posts, actions and even opinions or you GROW UP AND BE A MAN ALREADY IN THIS COMMUNITY. It's your choice, bro. Or, I'll have to show some solid proof of your toxic personality to Sk8ace and get you Temporarily banned from OpenSpy so you can learn in the hard way.
This pretty much sums everything up.

Krad
VIP
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by Krad » Fri May 20, 2016 4:47 pm

I was referred to your post from someone else, and know nothing about what's going on. With that being said:

Please do not threaten users of potentially being banned like this. If you feel like something needs to be done, then you can contact me or ace directly.

But only if it's game related.

skatefilter5
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by skatefilter5 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:43 am

Rozz wrote:No, what this kid really should do is something simple. STOP COMMENTING ON DEMON'S VIDEOS, aS VIDEOS, MY VIDEOS, BULLET VIDEOS OR OTHER WHORE PLAYERS' VIDEOS WITH TOXIC COMMENTS WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT AND THE OTHER 13 MULTIACCOUNTS THAT YOU HAVE AND SPAMMING THE VIDEOS WITH YOUR DISLIKES AND MEANINGLESS COMMENTS THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE CLEAN GRAMMAR AND THEN WHEN YOU GET CONFRONTED FOR YOUR NONSENSE STOP SAYING THAT IS NOT YOU WHEN IT CLEARLY IS YOU, SAME BROKEN ENGLISH, SAME CHILDISH ATTITUDE AND EVEN THE SAME IMMATURE MENTALITY AND PERSONALITY. If you really don't like something then be a GROWN MAN WITH GOALS, PASSIONS AND EVEN A SOLID OPINION and ignore that thing that bothers you and keep going with your life, go to sleep and tomorrow is gonna be a new and bright day. Nobody started something with you and now you're acting up like a complete FOOL, we're a community, we're supposed to understand each other, be there for each other, compliment each other when needed and of course, try to be happier and grow up every single day of our lives. Trust me, don't even come online, don't even bother bro because everybody is tired of your foolishness, of your attitude, of YOU as an individual and they really hate you for all the stuff that you do to them and because of how ANNOYING you can be, or you try to find a community that can stand your childish posts, actions and even opinions or you GROW UP AND BE A MAN ALREADY IN THIS COMMUNITY. It's your choice, bro. Or, I'll have to show some solid proof of your toxic personality to Sk8ace and get you Temporarily banned from OpenSpy so you can learn in the hard way.
Here we go again...
Listen kid, i dont do childish attitude but my attitude was all about this LAMEO new olreans sucks like crap. I'M A GROW UP GUY YOU FOOL dont you get it?!?!?!?!
not only i have broken english but most people have broken english whenever i seen posts in each video and remember video is a video kid and scores don't matter like in new orleans

And by the way kid, im not always in online but when i join online once sk8ace wont ban me from that because you think you want him to ban me but NO
im still kicking in this community sometimes, get it?

NOW MAN, IF YOUR THUG PRO GET GETTING SCORES, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM 'CAUSE THE OLD AND STOP PLAYING THUG PRO EVERYDAY AND GO A GET A LIFE KID!

Post Reply