THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
Rozz

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by Rozz »

skatefilter5 wrote:
Rozz wrote:No, what this kid really should do is something simple. STOP COMMENTING ON DEMON'S VIDEOS, aS VIDEOS, MY VIDEOS, BULLET VIDEOS OR OTHER WHORE PLAYERS' VIDEOS WITH TOXIC COMMENTS WITH YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT AND THE OTHER 13 MULTIACCOUNTS THAT YOU HAVE AND SPAMMING THE VIDEOS WITH YOUR DISLIKES AND MEANINGLESS COMMENTS THAT DON'T EVEN HAVE CLEAN GRAMMAR AND THEN WHEN YOU GET CONFRONTED FOR YOUR NONSENSE STOP SAYING THAT IS NOT YOU WHEN IT CLEARLY IS YOU, SAME BROKEN ENGLISH, SAME CHILDISH ATTITUDE AND EVEN THE SAME IMMATURE MENTALITY AND PERSONALITY. If you really don't like something then be a GROWN MAN WITH GOALS, PASSIONS AND EVEN A SOLID OPINION and ignore that thing that bothers you and keep going with your life, go to sleep and tomorrow is gonna be a new and bright day. Nobody started something with you and now you're acting up like a complete FOOL, we're a community, we're supposed to understand each other, be there for each other, compliment each other when needed and of course, try to be happier and grow up every single day of our lives. Trust me, don't even come online, don't even bother bro because everybody is tired of your foolishness, of your attitude, of YOU as an individual and they really hate you for all the stuff that you do to them and because of how ANNOYING you can be, or you try to find a community that can stand your childish posts, actions and even opinions or you GROW UP AND BE A MAN ALREADY IN THIS COMMUNITY. It's your choice, bro. Or, I'll have to show some solid proof of your toxic personality to Sk8ace and get you Temporarily banned from OpenSpy so you can learn in the hard way.
Here we go again...
Listen kid, i dont do childish attitude but my attitude was all about this LAMEO new olreans sucks like crap. I'M A GROW UP GUY YOU FOOL dont you get it?!?!?!?!
not only i have broken english but most people have broken english whenever i seen posts in each video and remember video is a video kid and scores don't matter like in new orleans

And by the way kid, im not always in online but when i join online once sk8ace wont ban me from that because you think you want him to ban me but NO
im still kicking in this community sometimes, get it?

NOW MAN, IF YOUR THUG PRO GET GETTING SCORES, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM 'CAUSE THE OLD AND STOP PLAYING THUG PRO EVERYDAY AND GO A GET A LIFE KID!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNVHMh7p80

Skater1014
VIP

Re: THUGPRO - 575 Mil - East L.A - Demon.aS

Post by Skater1014 »

skatefilter5 wrote:STOP PLAYING THUG PRO EVERYDAY AND GO A GET A LIFE KID!
Coming from a person who plays THUGPRO...

Anyways, I'm gonna stop commenting in this thread to prevent this situation from going any further...

K3V1N4000

Oh, the salt, this is fun to read!

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Sorry for the bump! Let's just let this thread dies, alright?
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.