Online Trouble

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
AdamAnime21

Online Trouble

Post by AdamAnime21 »

Okay.. Every time I play online with random people, or my friends.. It always crashes. I can play for like 20-30 minutes, but then it crashes.. And the time I can play online for gets shorter, and shorter.. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? I've uninstalled, and reinstalled my game many times.. I'm also using a cracked version of the game, could that contribute?

Skater1014
VIP

Re: Online Trouble

Post by Skater1014 »

We all randomly crash online.
I think that it's a known issue.

K3V1N4000

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Reminds me of the wheels update crashes... Is it the same or is it worse?
Cuz i think THUGPro needs that waited-for-a-couple-of-weeks hotfix again!
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

Skater1014
VIP

Post by Skater1014 »

K3V1N4000 wrote:Reminds me of the wheels update crashes... Is it the same or is it worse?
In my opinion, there should be frequent small updates (instead of how it is now with one big update, maybe a hotfix later, and then nothing at all for a while).
Maybe there would be less issues then there are now if that happened.

K3V1N4000

ShutMeUp does the nerd impression and defends the devs!

Post by K3V1N4000 »

Skater1014 wrote:
K3V1N4000 wrote:Reminds me of the wheels update crashes... Is it the same or is it worse?
In my opinion, there should be frequent small updates (instead of how it is now with one big update, maybe a hotfix later, and then nothing at all for a while).
Maybe there would be less issues then there are now if that happened.
I kind of agree it would clear a bit of problems but that'd probably make the devs have an unnecessary hurry, unless they have a ton of free time, which i honestly doubt.. I mean, i like to think that an update for THUGPro takes long because (in terms of tediousness) it is like making a Duke Nukem 3D map, because i just have the feeling that what they do is pretty much hard work, not impossible but hard work... But well, if they reward us for our pacience with an update, that's good to me, lol.
Feel free to disagree, it's just my thought on it!
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.