THUG pro is the TH remake we all deserve

This is a forum for THUG Pro.
lynch

THUG pro is the TH remake we all deserve

Post by lynch »

that HD remake activision made was a total joke and i forever thought the golden days of THPS would be a thing of the past. but then i stumbled across this mod and my dreams became a reality. this is the remake that we the fans truly deserve and i want to send 1 billion thank yous to the person or persons involved. im so glad people still can enjoy this great game online today like we did in the past. i hope to become a part of this great community in time and look forward to seeing you guys all online. sk8 or die.

K3V1N4000

ShutMeUp welcomes you to this community!

Post by K3V1N4000 »

lynch wrote:that HD remake activision made was a total joke
Robomobo*
Oh, well, don't mind me, lol

But anyway, welcome to the community of THUGPro!
Im ShutMeUp, not a dev nor a mod, just a very active user.

I agree THPS HD & THPS5 are shit, i mean, luckily i don't have a job and wasted my money on that couple of games, i don't like it's ragdoll and it's instant stand-up white screen thing.. Only things i would say that i like about THPS5 are the stacking on the CAP Mode and how the hoodies actually have physics, but that's it. I really hate it how the "CAS" is just fuckin' lego and no real customization... AT ALL. Anyway, THUGPro is great the way it is, the constant crashes are annoying but well, devs can fix it!
Also, don't worry if you feel like you score too low, we all improve! :D

Anyway, i hope you have fun in here! ;3

Btw, feel free to register on the thpsX forums if you plan on getting addicted to forums! n_n
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

lynch

Re: THUG pro is the TH remake we all deserve

Post by lynch »

lol oh ya i remember Robomobo. thanks for the welcome wagon see ya online!