THUG1 "Even More" Lost Levels

THUG+ discussions can go here, about modding, or what ever you want
silverbuzz

Re: THUG1 "Even More" Lost Levels

Postby silverbuzz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:31 am

Hey!
I'm interested on that ISO, what is it about? It's playable Downhill-School-Philly or there's more?

ZEN_Ivan

Postby ZEN_Ivan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:17 am

I got free mcboot on my ps2 slim I can probably take a crack at it

Catarax
VIP

Postby Catarax » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:30 pm

You can play thoses extra levels on pc with the "666" mod.

XboX_LegaCy
VIP

Postby XboX_LegaCy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:09 pm

quazz wrote:I'm sure everyone knows about the 3 hidden levels in THUG that would later be featured in THUG2 - School, Downhill Jam, and Philly, but do you know there's more? You did? Well, I guess you are also at least aware of TestLevel and Skateshop (main menu level from THPS4). I modded THUG on my Xbox and got both of these running today, its pretty neat. Anyway, in the PS2 version of THUG, there are also the files for College from THPS4 (in the levels directory), these were deleted from the Xbox and PC versions of THUG.

Has anyone ever had any luck getting College working? I believe it is in the correct THUG format and just needs its function to be written in something like levels.qb. If nobody else has done this I might give this a go with an emulator later if it will run it.

Hey Quazz, i sent you a pm but not sure if i did it right or if you even got it. I am getting back into xbox thps modding and was wondering if you still had the files you modded for this for xbox? It took me a minute but i figured out how to get scripts running on xbox for thug 1. Now i just need to remember the rest. I'm a bit rusty and lost everything i had in a bad HDD xbox crash. I am currently trying to remember how to add as many lost levels as i can and the cheats:debug menu but for the life of me i am drawing a blank...

Can you lend a hand with this? I figured i would start out with thug on xbox since its one of the more easier ones to mod for. ;)

Catarax
VIP

Postby Catarax » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:09 am

Try to ask it on tnthps.us (shoutbox), there's some hidden levels on other th games actually

XboX_LegaCy
VIP

Postby XboX_LegaCy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Thanks for the response. Hopefully someone can help me here too but i will check it out for sure. ;)

Return to “THUG+”