v1.0 - https://mega.nz/file/310CRDgQ#hEx65uyT0 ... fuot0CkVx4
v1.1 - https://mega.nz/file/LplyhByS#hzVESxp0E ... OXLTbAIM70
v1.2 - https://mega.nz/file/a4UTmYCY#seB3N1nNO ... ye606acd1o
Add ClownJob'd.dll and THUGTWO.exe to Tony Hawk's Underground 2\Game directory.
ClownJob'd.ini needs write permission for storing window positions.
If the directory your game is installed to is protected, e.g. Program Files (x86), ClownJob'd.ini needs to be located in
(DRIVE LETTER):\Users\(YOU)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\(GAME DIRECTORY),
Default GAME DIRECTORY: Program Files (x86)\Activision\Tony Hawk's Underground 2\Game
Virtualization will write to VirtualStore location leaving you with two copies of the .ini if not moved.
- ShowConsole, enables a console window to display printf's.
- LogText, enables logging printf's. Will work with or without the console enabled.
If both ShowConsole and LogText are disabled in the .ini the printf function isn't hooked.
- Windowed mode, typical window mode with title bar and doesn't cover the taskbar.
- BorderlessWindow mode, window mode without a title bar and can cover the taskbar.
- Custom Resolution, set width and height.
To use resolution settings from the registry (set by the game launcher), set both Width and Height to -1 in the .ini.
- Option to store the window position when it's manually moved by the user.
WindowPositionX and WindowPositionY settings in the .ini.
- Added the ability to center the window to the display. WindowPositionMode setting in the .ini.
0 = use WindowPositionX and WindowPositionY, 1 = Center to monitor rectangle, 2 = Center to work area rectangle, 3 = Force position 0,0
Works with multi monitor setups. If force position, if the coordinates are invalid, or if the .ini values are invalid will use position 0,0 of the primary display.
- Language toggle, THUG2 supported values 1 = English, 2 = French, 3 = German.
Any other number and the tool will read the value from the registry, falling back to English if it isn't found in the registry.
- PS2 Controls, PS2 style controls. setup your controller in the launcher for PC controls.
Get off board = L1 / LB
Alt. get off board = R1 / RB
Nollie (Rotate left) = L2 / LT or (none)
Switch (Rotate right) = R2 / RT or (none)
Modifies some global array's in memory for the controls to work properly.
- CameraLockPlayer1, set which button acts as the camera lock button for player 1.
Camera Lock control can't be set by the launcher so you can override the control in the .ini.
Use the launcher to get the button number for the button you wish to act as the camera lock control and set the value in the .ini. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
- CameraLockPlayer2, set which button acts as the camera lock button for player 2.
Same as above but for Player 2.
- Ability to set DropDown button.
0 = Use defaults, 1 = L1, 2 = R1, 3 = L2, 4 = R2, any other number defaults to 0
- DisplayIntros, enable intro movies displayed when the game first launches.
- ScreenMode, 0 = auto; the mod calculates it, 1 = 4:3, 2 = 16:9, 3 = 16:10, 4 = 21:9, 5 = 21:10
- XInput device support.
This tool will auto-detect if player1 or player2 controllers are an XInput device that need their triggers split.
If detected as an XInput device the left and right spin keys will be zeroed out, nothing is needed by the user.
The application attempts to obtain an index without user input but this isn't always possible.
Player1, from anywhere in the game, can press A, B, X, Y, DPAD Up, DPAD Down, DPAD Left or DPAD Right.
If only player1 is an XInput controller, in addition to the controls above, you can use the Guide button (doesn't work on XInput 9.1.0) or L3 + R3 to obtain an index.
Player2, from the select skater menu, A, B, X, Y, DPAD Up, DPAD Down, DPAD Left or DPAD Right will be checked against input data.
Player2 always supports the Guide button (doesn't work on XInput 9.1.0) and L3 + R3 from anywhere in the game.
In the event your controller is linked to the wrong index you can press F8 on the keyboard to clear the stored
indexes and use one of the methods above to obtain a new index.
- Vibration support for XInput devices without the need for force feedback drivers to be installed.
- Ability to disable XInput support.
- Added controller support for DI8DEVTYPE_DRIVING, DI8DEVTYPE_FLIGHT, and DI8DEVTYPE_1STPERSON.
Some devices, including but not limited to DS4 v1 controllers, have their device type set as DI8DEVTYPE_1STPERSON preventing them from being used in game since the game, by default, only checks for DI8DEVTYPE_GAMEPAD and DI8DEVTYPE_JOYSTICK.
DI8DEVTYPE_DRIVING, DI8DEVTYPE_FLIGHT device types are untested.
- Invert Left stick and Right stick axes for player1.
By default the camera is inverted on both X and Y axes.
.ini settings InvertLXPlayer1 = 0, InvertLYPlayer1 = 0, InvertRXPlayer1 = 1, InvertRYPlayer1 = 1
- Invert Left stick and Right stick axes for player2.
By default the camera is inverted on both X and Y axes.
.ini settings InvertLXPlayer2 = 0, InvertLYPlayer2 = 0, InvertRXPlayer2 = 1, InvertRYPlayer2 = 1
- Large Drive bug fixed, if the drive the game was installed to has free space larger than integer max it would return a negative number.
Will return (INT_MAX - (UINT16_MAX * 2)) in those cases instead. This corrects a bug found in THUG1 scripts that would add a value to the returned available space.
- Option to display controller buttons in helper text areas.
0 = Default keyboard, 1 = PS2 Buttons, 2 = XBOX Buttons, 3 = NGC buttons (ngc buttons haven't been mapped)
The fonts are missing some stuff and the xbox button font is designed for the duke.
I made some adjustments so the button lookup stops short of some of the missing items so you'll see some keyboard buttons in menus like create a graphic
ButtonFontStyle setting in the .ini
- Option to adjust the spin lag while spinning your skater with the triggers.
The PC version adds a delay similar to that of spinning your skater with the direction buttons, PS2 doesn't have this delay.
Set SpinLag setting in the .ini to a value between 0 and 100, 100 is the default for PC.
- Fixed random track list generation.
Hooks a few random function calls in the functions responsible for generating the random tracks list.
This will not change the game engines random functions so all other areas of the game that use random calculations will function as expected.
- OpenSpy support.
- Script edits to replace the text GameSpy with OpenSpy also added in loading an OpenSpy logo from memory.
these modifications can be disabled using NoOpenSpyScripting = 1 in the .ini file.
- KP enter acts as quick chat in lobby.
- Quick chat with more text allowed. Not unlimited but increased.
- Unlimited Scale.
- Added a setting to disable additional modifications NoAdditionalScriptMods.
This option wont affect global variables needed for certain features to work properly like PS2 controls or DropDowns.
This option wont affect OpenSpy scripting code. Disable using NoOpenSpyScripting = 1 in the .ini file.
This option is more related to the unlimited scale, quick chat with more text allowed and future features requested like scaling the in game chat window.
- Added special character ® /*alt+0174*/ and © /*alt+0169*/
- Added Neversoft skater CAS options. Affected by NoAdditionalScriptMods flag.
IsPs2 CFunction is hooked to return true if the calling script is check_for_neversoft_skaters.
Change the skater name to one of the aliases associated with a profile found in master_neversoft_skater_list array.
Code: Select all
Name | Alias NS TEST SKATER | nstestskater
- Fixed an issue where an xinput device would constantly check for an index even if it had a valid index.
- Fixed taunt rolling ground tricks not being changed to reflect PS2 controls.
- Fixed a performance issues that would cause strange latency spikes for some users.
- HUD Scaling may seem a little off in some instances.
- Sometimes the game crashes when connecting to online or backing out of online game play. Not sure what the cause is.
Also, anyone that supported and pushed me to stop procrastinating to make this mod possible.