THUG PRO - Download

New mods can be put here with the game name at the beginning.
Forum rules
Specifiy what game it is for and give reasonable instructions on how to install it.
Give credit where credit is due.
Manic Maniac
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by Manic Maniac » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 pm

I've mentioned this in my first post. Email won't work. I get a "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed."

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by K3V1N4000 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Manic Maniac wrote:I've mentioned this in my first post. Email won't work. I get a "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed."
Well, i guess the working email is a MUST, so go create a new one if you don't own one! Or you can just try to login with the email you got to see if it works. And i don't think you actually mentioned it in your first post. I'll check that in a while.

EDIT: Found it, you're right. Maybe i came in late but well, you need a working email so that you can receive update notifications (Which i like seeing in my gmail, no idea of why) and also contact the devs in case you got a suggestion or bug report or who-knows-what-else, but you DO need one.
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

Demo
VIP
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:54 am
Contact:

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by Demo » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:52 pm

default mail client lol. use gmail webinterface at gmail.com or "install the default mail client". what else doesn't work on your machine? why, we can fix any problem you have. even hardware. go on.

Manic Maniac
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by Manic Maniac » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm not sure what any of you are talking about. My gmail seems to be working fine. I sent an email yesterday to thugprocontact via gmail & I am currently waiting a response.

bru
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by bru » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:16 pm

For some reason I am crashing quite often when quitting a multiplayer game.

For example, I'm in a game, then quit said game, then the 'THUGPRO' logo shows up and then the game crashes before I get in the lobby.

The log provided in the THUGPRO folder isn't really showing anything, so I'm not sure how I can help here.

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Hey!

Post by K3V1N4000 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Oh! Almost forgot! Bru's message reminded me. This days, im normally making a host, yea, all fine but after 30 minutes or so but..... MY SERVER SUDDENLY TIMES OUT, i end up how the server started, with no people at all (But me)!

Why is it happening?????? :(
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

quazz
Global Moderator
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:04 am

Re: Hey!

Post by quazz » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm

K3V1N4000 wrote:Oh! Almost forgot! Bru's message reminded me. This days, im normally making a host, yea, all fine but after 30 minutes or so but..... MY SERVER SUDDENLY TIMES OUT, i end up how the server started, with no people at all (But me)!

Why is it happening?????? :(

Has this happened more than once?

K3V1N4000
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Hey!

Post by K3V1N4000 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:44 pm

quazz wrote:
K3V1N4000 wrote:Oh! Almost forgot! Bru's message reminded me. This days, im normally making a host, yea, all fine but after 30 minutes or so but..... MY SERVER SUDDENLY TIMES OUT, i end up how the server started, with no people at all (But me)!

Why is it happening?????? :(

Has this happened more than once?
More than once, i typed "This days", not "One day". :p
Your head.
Use it before posting, please.

Thank you.

frixed_dubzcore
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by frixed_dubzcore » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Hello I wanted to know how I can use reshade on this mod :)

Morten1337
Site Admin
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by Morten1337 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 am

frixed_dubzcore wrote:Hello I wanted to know how I can use reshade on this mod :)
THUGPro also uses dll code injection like ReShade, so it probably wont work.
There might be a way around this, but its not something that we have looked into.

It seems like people have gotten sweetFx to work with THUGPro tho. You can check out the tutorial here:
http://phun.freeforums.org/sweetfx-simp ... t5783.html

Locked