THUG PRO - Download

New mods can be put here with the game name at the beginning.
Forum rules
Specifiy what game it is for and give reasonable instructions on how to install it.
Give credit where credit is due.
BlackLouie2

Re: THUG PRO - Download

Post by BlackLouie2 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:40 pm

I Need an Answer: How i make to Play Thug Pro with my ps2 adaptor
:?:

%.gone.
Global Moderator

Post by %.gone. » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:19 pm

More information needed, works perfectly with my ps2 adapter.

JimDean

Post by JimDean » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Hey, I just heard about this mod and it got me really excited to get back into the old games. Thanks for creating such an awesome mod1

However, is there any way I can do a manual install of the mod? Or an offline self-extracting installer? My problem is two-fold. .NET-based installers like the one you use don't run on my PC due to a program required by work. I also have THUG2 (and all games) installed on my E: drive, so I'd like to install the mod there as well. Generally speaking, I really dislike programs that try to install into AppData.

The installer is very small, so I assume it downloads the files remotely? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd appreciate a way to just download the files and a readme listing of registry changes.

%.gone.
Global Moderator

Post by %.gone. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 pm

You could install on another computer and take the installed files and also a saved .reg file of the thugpro hive and use it to install on another computer. However, it'll need to remain in appdata, this allows thugpro to remain seperate from vanilla thug2. Also, the updater will run every time you play the game so it sounds like you'll continue to have issues down the road unless you figure out why your system can't use .Net installers.

TNT
VIP

Post by TNT » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:43 pm

%.gone. wrote:More information needed, works perfectly with my ps2 adapter.
LOL!
JimDean wrote:My problem is two-fold. .NET-based installers like the one you use don't run on my PC due to a program required by work.
If a work-related program that you can't uninstall is preventing you from installing THUG PRO, you still have a couple of options for that PC. You can follow a simple guide to shrinking your harddrive, and you can install and dual boot another OS on the same PC from the same harddrive, and game on the one that you've created, leaving the other in tact for work.

If you don't want to mess with that, you can install VirtualBox for free, and then install an OS in that. Install the Guest Additions with Direct X support in Safe Mode (there are instructions in VirtualBox), and then install the game.

Either of these methods should work, but THUG PRO runs the updater on launch and verifies the game files before each launch, so I don't know if installing it on your own is going to help out at all.

Alternatively, you could search the web for an old version, but you'd be missing out on a lot of content if you did that.
http://TNThps.us - THPS Xbox 360 Mods/Tutorials, Original Xbox Mods, Playstation 2 Codes/Files, Gamecube Mods, THUGPro Mods!!

Massimasa

Post by Massimasa » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:45 am

How do i fix this. When i try to go to the download page it shows this.
<Error><Code>AllAccessDisabled</Code><Message>All access to this object has been disabled</Message><RequestId>2E5CC99E02EDC221</RequestId><HostId>WvuxaBLmV6MIz5J7aEN742B5RRvYjSB4RylR/T6EKeOS03RFzFt5hoZpgQtCFSEww/7Y2S8Du1c=</HostId></Error>

Morten1337
Site Admin

Post by Morten1337 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:05 pm

Massimasa wrote:How do i fix this. When i try to go to the download page it shows this.
<Error><Code>AllAccessDisabled</Code><Message>All access to this object has been disabled</Message><RequestId>2E5CC99E02EDC221</RequestId><HostId>WvuxaBLmV6MIz5J7aEN742B5RRvYjSB4RylR/T6EKeOS03RFzFt5hoZpgQtCFSEww/7Y2S8Du1c=</HostId></Error>
We're currently having problems with our hosting. It will be fixed soon, hopefully!
Sorry about that.. :oops:

Massimasa

Post by Massimasa » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:24 am

Are there still any problems? I guess cause i haven't yet been able to download the installer.

H4X0R46

Post by H4X0R46 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:02 am

Hope it gets fixed soon! Love THUG Pro!

ToxsaDalton

Post by ToxsaDalton » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 am

Hello. I have a question regarding the installer. I just recently updated to windows 10 and I have an older version of THUG PRO, which works. I want the THPS3 levels there. Unfortunately, I have an error saying there was a problem reference fetch install 1. Other wise it is still good despite not having all the bug fixes. Pls help!