THPS4 Level Expansion Pack v1.0 Public Beta

New mods can be put here with the game name at the beginning.
Forum rules
Specifiy what game it is for and give reasonable instructions on how to install it.
Give credit where credit is due.
ZurePitchmen83
VIP

Re: THPS4 Level Expansion Pack v1.0 Public Beta

Post by ZurePitchmen83 »

Skater1014 wrote:Since I finally got THPS4 working, I've been playing around with the new update and noticed that the new levels are very dark.
-snipped-
Go to the pause menu and change the gamma settings until it gets bright enough. This will be fixed as soon as I find an efficient way to brighten the vertex colors.

Catarax
VIP

Post by Catarax »

Zure, can you fix the same "random" music order every time i start the game?
It always start with "Speed Kills (Darkness Version)", then TNT etc. for an unknow reason. It seems to be a bug from Aspyr.
Thanks.

Skater1014
VIP

Post by Skater1014 »

Catarax wrote:Zure, can you fix the same "random" music order every time i start the game?
It always start with "Speed Kills (Darkness Version)", then TNT etc. for an unknow reason. It seems to be a bug from Aspyr.
Thanks.
I have this same issue.
I also noticed that this music shuffle issue also affects me in THUG1 PC, THUG2 PC (Fixed in THUGPRO), & THAW PC.
I have the Gamecube versions of these games and I don't think that they have this issue so it must be a bug when they got ported to PC.

Catarax
VIP

Post by Catarax »

Skater1014 wrote:
Catarax wrote:Zure, can you fix the same "random" music order every time i start the game?
Thanks.
I have this same issue.
I also noticed that this music shuffle issue also affects me in THUG1 PC, THUG2 PC (Fixed in THUGPRO), & THAW PC.
I have the Gamecube versions of these games and I don't think that they have this issue so it must be a bug when they got ported to PC.
For THUG 2, i managed to fix it by deleting my save (or all saves), then creating a new one with default or random order and it got fixed.
Do some changes/reboot until it's fixed.

Ah, sad to see it on THUG1, I have it on THAW too.
Yes, the others consoles have random music by default.

ZurePitchmen83
VIP

Post by ZurePitchmen83 »

The music always playing in order glitch is part of the PC ports, To me it happens on THPS3, Even with the music set to random. I'll try to find a way to fix this, For now. You can try editing your playlist if it bothers you. That's how I fixed it back then.

Also, If you freeze during TA or CM online, Then try installing this patch. It installs in the data folder of your game and replaces the faulty scripts with ones that shouldn't suffer from this issue.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b611v ... tfix_1.zip

ven

Post by ven »

is there any way to port this mod to ps2\(or)gamecube version? (maybe without online fix, just levels)