Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5

Feel free to post what ever you want here.
Demo
VIP

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5

Post by Demo » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:27 pm

man, these dlc's is a joke. even comparing to th3 dlc from hd.

TNT
VIP

Post by TNT » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:00 am

No PC Version Confirmed:

Also, possible early play if you message via Facebook and you're in the right place at the right time:

http://TNThps.us - THPS Xbox 360 Mods/Tutorials, Original Xbox Mods, Playstation 2 Codes/Files, Gamecube Mods, THUGPro Mods!!

Demo
VIP

Post by Demo » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:35 am

facepalm. literally, facepalm. these made up excuses are ridiculous. why can't they just say "we want to sell as much as we can and let people forget about it in a month."
not to mention, these are ports, and they should be handled by another developer. so there is no pressure on the main one. gosh.

it's like 2k said they want more players to play beyond earth. so they released only 32 bit excutable. at the same time they forced directx11 video cards only. dx11 only, Carl!

bAstimc
VIP

Post by bAstimc » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 am

Well I guess they will release a PC version when they reach the wished amount of sold copies.
The PS3 and Xbox360 version isnt necessary in my opinion because its just the single player.

I already played the game @GamesCom and I liked it so far even I didn't skate with full stats but the physics feeled well after TH:Ride, TH:Shred and THPSHD disaster.
I'm getting an early copy for press review and I hope that I will receive it around next week.

TNT
VIP

Post by TNT » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:30 pm

THPS5 drops in 24 hours and can be preloaded now. 7.8 GB on xbox one, very small compared to everything else next gen. We will all know in 24 hours where to stand.
http://TNThps.us - THPS Xbox 360 Mods/Tutorials, Original Xbox Mods, Playstation 2 Codes/Files, Gamecube Mods, THUGPro Mods!!

Morten1337
Site Admin

Post by Morten1337 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:27 am

TNT wrote:THPS5 drops in 24 hours and can be preloaded now. 7.8 GB on xbox one, very small compared to everything else next gen. We will all know in 24 hours where to stand.
So, can we expect any THPS5 mods soon? Or do we have to wait for the release of the 360 version? :P

TNT
VIP

Post by TNT » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Morten1337 wrote:
TNT wrote:THPS5 drops in 24 hours and can be preloaded now. 7.8 GB on xbox one, very small compared to everything else next gen. We will all know in 24 hours where to stand.
So, can we expect any THPS5 mods soon? Or do we have to wait for the release of the 360 version? :P
Ha, well, I doubt there will be any xbox one mods anytime soon, but I have a few ideas. I want to try to extract the game, but I'm afraid to connect my external to my pc because the program I downloaded to explore it didn't work and then my xbox refused to let me use anything on it and I had to format it. I really doubt anything could be done with that though right now, until cfw exists and we can load modded games. It would still be cool to poke around though, even just with a hex editor, to see if there are any neat labels or patterns. As for my other ideas, I'm going to hook my xbox into my pc and then scan everything with wireshark, just to see if there's anything interesting we could alter or if there's anything of value to the community. In the future, if the game is still active and fun, when tools start surfacing to do more things, I'm sure there will be something.

As for the 360 version, I'm going to dust off the jtag and I'll hopefully be able to snag it a few days before it comes out and release some mods for sure, and when the means finally surface to make similar mods for xbox one, the 360 mods will probably be very easily recreated for xbox one.

It would hurt pretty bad to get banned again though, all my xbox one games are digital and I'd hate to lose them.

bAstimc
VIP

Post by bAstimc » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 am

mh i could extract the ps3 version but I wont have the time for it :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwdFXWQRdp0