Please read before downloading.
THUG Pro is a mod for the game Tony Hawk's Underground 2. The mod completely overhauls the original game with many features and assets, community-requested additions & tweaks. The mod is currently in beta status.
There are many new features. Some of these include:
- -Dozens of levels from across the Tony Hawk's franchise.
-Different user-interface themes to select, including ones based on skateboard sponsors, and original themes from THPS4/THUG/THAW.
-Connection to a private beta online lobby
-Customization of game controls within the control setup menu
-PS2 and PC control profiles
-Custom game launcher in which gamepads and keyboards can be assigned.
-Integrated Updater at game startup that is used to check the integrity of the mod's files and, if available, will download the latest version
Installing THUG PRO
- There are no longer "stand alone installers" or versions of THUG PRO packaged together with THUG 2.
You must have Tony Hawk's Underground 2 installed to play this mod!
THUG Pro installs into a new location separate from THUG 2, to support updating:
Code: Select all
Code: Select all
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\THUG Pro
Mac OS Guide:
- -The setup will ask for your THUG 2 game folder. The mod will use your original THUG 2 files in addition to our mod assets
-It will download the latest beta and update your game.
-It will ask to import saves from your original THUG 2 game, and optionally create desktop shortcuts. We recommend letting it do both.
-New releases will automatically download and update when you launch the game.
How can I use Xbox 360 or Xbox One Controllers?
- They can be set up normally in the THUG Pro Launcher, but there is a known problem with using these controllers on THUG Pro.
You will be able to set each trigger to a different button, but pressing either will have the outcome of BOTH triggers.
If you are using a program for a Playstation 3 or Playstation 4 controller that SIMULATES the Xbox controller, you will run into this problem!
This is hard coded into the original THUG2 game which was a programming choice by the original developer. We suggest you use an alternative controller, or only map one button to one trigger for the time being.
Suggestions, Bug Reports & Support
- Please use the other boards of the Thmods.com THUG Pro forum to give us feedback, report bugs, or let us help you in resolving any issues you are having. We are more than happy to help!